Coverages You Need

Boaters need all the same coverages for their watercraft as they do for their automobiles. Plus a few special considerations for being on the water.


For injuries for which no one is at fault, you need medical.

Covers medical bills when no one is obligated to pay for them. Extends to other drivers listed on your policy, members of your household and your passengers....Read More

Uninsured Boater

For injuries and repairs caused by someone without insurance, you need uninsured/underinsured boater

Some owners set sail without enough (or any) boat insurance. If they cause an accident, this coverage will pay for the gap....Read More


For injury or property damage you cause to others or that occurs on your watercraft, you need liability

Covers medical bills and property damage you, your children or your pets cause or that result from an incident on your boat. Some states require this coverage....Read More


For damage to the environment, you need environmental

Covers clean-up fees from any environmental or pollution damage you cause.


For repairs to your watercraft from a boating accident, you need collision

Required if you do not own your boat outright. (AKA you have a loan.)


For repairs to your boat from other mishaps, you need comprehensive

Covers mishaps like theft and weather damage. Required if you finance your boat.


For full value boat replacement, you need GAP.

Covers the difference between your boat’s value and the amount you owe. Watercraft depreciates as soon as it’s purchased, so if you total your boat on its maiden voyage, you won’t recover the full replacement cost with only collision or comprehensive coverage....Read More

Towing & Roadside

For help on the water, you need towing & roadside assistance

Accident or not, emergency roadside assistance can help you when you lose your keys, need a tow or jump or run out of gas....Read More

Companies We Work With

* Not all carriers available in every state.