Coverages You Need

There’s inherent risk with large, motorized toys like snowmobiles and ATVs. Make sure you’re covered for all accidental situations.


For injuries for which no one is at fault, you need medical.

Covers medical bills when no one is obligated to pay for them. Extends to other drivers listed on your policy, members of your household and your passengers....Read More

Uninsured Motorist

For injuries and repairs caused by someone without insurance, you need uninsured/underinsured motorist

Some motorists operate without enough (or any) insurance. If they cause an accident, this coverage will pay for the gap....Read More


For injury or property damage you cause to others, you need liability.

Covers medical bills and property damage resulting from an accident in which you’re at fault.


For repairs to your car from a traffic accident, you need collision.

Covers repairs if you crash your snowmobile, ATV or other motorsport toy.


For repairs to your car from other mishaps, you need comprehensive.

Covers mishaps like theft, weather damage or hitting a deer.


For full value car replacement, you need GAP.

Covers the difference between your toy’s value and the amount you owe. You likely won’t recover the full replacement cost with only collision or comprehensive coverage....Read More

Towing & Roadside

For help on the road, you need towing & roadside assistance.

Accident or not, emergency roadside assistance can help you when you lose your key, need a tow or jump, get a flat or run out of gas....Read More

Companies We Work With

* Not all carriers available in every state.